AVERMEDIA Dark Crystal HD Capture (CD530), střihová karta
Real-time lossless video capture and display
The DarkCrystal HD Capture CD530 (CD530) is a raw data capture card for capturing various video formats from DVI, VGA and HDMI interfaces. Through its PCIe Gen2 x1 interface, the CD530 enables high data throughput at up to 1920 x 1200 60fps, while simultaneously previewing video content without latency.
Versatile PCI Express Card with Customized Resolution Support
Capture and convert raw data from an HDMI®, DVI or VGA video source through a PCI Express (Gen 2 x1) slot. The CD530 enables high data throughput at up to 1920 x 1200 60fps while previewing video without latency issues.
High signal adaptation allows for complete customization of captured resolution under 1920 x 1200 through the AVerMedia resolution adjustment tool. The CD530 is functional simplicity realized. Connect a signal cable to the port, and the automatic adaptive detection initiates a video connection quickly and easily.
AVerMedia’s Resolution Adjustment Tool
In order to acquire video from any unique resolution, AVerMedia introduces software solution Resolution Adjustment Tool, which can dynamic generate resolution table to fit any video output sources such as the medical machines, support from 640x480 to 1920x1200@60p maximum.
The tool allows the users to capture hundreds of different resolutions as they needs.
Professional [HD HDMI] Real-time Capturing
The CD530 is a professional level PCI Express frame grabber that enables you to view and store real-time megapixel images from any source in a computing platform. Image capturing, video recording, processing and previewing are easily achieved with the AVerMedia Capture Studio software package.
Software Development Kit
Developing applications through the CD530 is made far easier with the powerful AVerMedia software development kit (SDK), which boasts a wide range of comprehensive features for developer implementation. AVerMedia SDK, a complimentary resource, fully supports all AVerMedia hardware.
At a Glance:
- Full support for 1920 x 1200 60fps video input
- Capture high definition signals from HDMI or analog sources
- Outstanding signal compatibility
- Lossless real-time display
- Professional video capturing without the complexity
- Diverse third-party software support
- Highly compatible I/O design
- AVerMedia resolution tool for customization of resolution requirements
- Real-time lossless video capture and display (at up to 1920 x 1200 60fps)
- HDMI, DVI and VGA input interfaces for video sources
- Automatic adaptive detection for improved usability
- Customizable resolution tool for full signal compatibility
- AVerMedia Capture Studio applications and third-party software support
- Rich AVerMedia SDK for application development
|Interface||PCIe Gen2 x1|
|(Any customized resoluion which pixel clock <= 162MHz)|
|Frame Rate||24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 60, 72, 75, 85|
|(Depends on the combination of each resolution which pixel clock <= 162MHz)|
|RGB24 (supported by SDK)|
|Color Depth||8 bit|
|SDK Supported Language||Visual Basic, Visual C++, Delphi, C#, VB.NET|
|Audio Input||HDMI (embedded audio), RCA (L/R)|
|Video Input||HDMI, VGA, DVI Input (HDMI/VGA via adapter)|
|Operating System Support||Windows 7/8.1/10 (32/64 bits)*|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 0 to +65 ?|
|Humidity: 0 to 80% RHNC|
|Storage Environment||Temperature: -30 to +65 ?|
|Humidity: 0 to 90% RHNC|
|Power Requirements||+3.3V max @ 3A, +12V max @ 0.5A|
|Dimension (L x W)||124.8 x 110mm|